Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default "Tall" Water Heaters are not taller?

"Big_Jake" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 8, 7:43 pm, " wrote:
I should have given more info. here are the two water heaters I was
looking at:

Standard:http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...roductId=18842
7-...

Tall:http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...ductId=219112-..
..

Shows they are the same height...weird.

Thanks,
Kevin

Surprising that no one else has posted a "real" reply.

Water heaters are either "short" or "tall". Where I am, the "tall"
ones are the most common. I have never seen a heater over 40 gallons
that is available as a "short", so it is a little puzzling why Lowe's
called the one "tall" in their info, because, to my knowledge, they
don't make a 50 gallon "short".

This is probably why the 1st one you listed doesn't say short or tall.

Hope this clears things up.

JK

How many 50 or 75 gallon short water heaters would you like?