Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bulletproof AR15 bolt

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned
"Ed Huntress" wrote on Mon, 8 Oct 2007
08:15:16 -0400 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
.. .
After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned
Gunner Asch wrote on Sun, 07 Oct 2007
01:44:10 -0700 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

As Bruce said..it would be worth while checking out impulse time /gas
port pressure time and sampling size. Some piezo sensors on the gas
block with comparisons with both the 5.56 and the Grendal, using

Move the sensors down to the locking lug area of the barrel and check
not only chamber pressure time/locking lug spikes, but the same on
relocking. Its possible that relocking too fast could be an issue.
Might need a softer spring and a buffer.

Shrug

Wish I had some time and hardware....

You just want a reason to shoot guns, and have someone else pick up
the ammo bill.

What's wrong with that? d8-)

Nutin.

Reminds me of conversation some years ago, which went sideways into
a discussion on how to set up a series of experiments to test some
alleged effective sexual trivia.

What's wrong with that? d8-)

Nutin, honey. We were trying to see if we could phrase it so we
could get a government grant or two. Science, health, art, we weren't
too sure which was the better route. Probably all three.

"This is not a brouhahahaha! This is Science!"

Ha. Have you ever read a technical article on terminal ballistics? That's
goat abuse disguised as science.

"As long as you don't do it in the streets and frighten the horses."

Or was that said about the sexual experiments??

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. "