Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy Randy is offline

Default Finished Long Parts Tumbler

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 19:46:30 GMT, Winston
wrote:

Pete C. wrote:

wrote:

On Oct 7, 5:08 pm, Gerald Miller wrote:

How about an rubber band or section of inner tube (wheelbarrow tire?)
around each end cap?

Yeah, that could work... I was thinking even hockey tape.

Roll on truck bed liner. Hurculiner and some Duplicolor product are
readily available.

Just snap (say) six Viton O-rings around the pipe, would be my opinion:

McMaster.com 5267T299 are $4.36 each in a two-pack, ferinstance.

Or you could super-glue O-ring stock to make a custom diameter.

--Winston

Viton is great for high temp, use Buna-N it's cheaper. Polyureathane
is the ideal choice for drive belt useage.

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.