Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default A solution to stop doors slamming/being slammed?

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

The overall conclusion was the juvenile deliquency was heavily
correlated with being ignored. Whether a whack round the head or some
'quality parenting time' was given, the results as far as bad behaviour
were pretty much identical.

The amazing thing is that we need "research" to remind us of the
blindingly obvious.
Then again, talking to children is very hard work. After half an hour
with my 5 year old granddaughter I feel the need to go and lie in a
darkened room. Can we really play pass the parcel with only two of us?
Gimmee a break for chrissake.