Posted to alt.home.repair
k-man k-man is offline

Default Troubleshooting dishwasher - no water

On Sep 28, 5:32 pm, "Rudy" wrote:
My dishwasher problem is probably more of a generic one. But, for
reference, I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash III Dishwasher Model Number:
665.1684993. Ok, here's the problem... When I turn on the
dishwasher, no water comes in.

In addition to the solenoid, there is sometimes a "float" inside the unit
( round plastic hub shaped gizmo) that rises up and cuts off the water. On
occasion, they "hang up" in the "up" position stopping the water. If yours
has one, give it a "tap" and see if it drops down.

Mine has a float but it was OK.

Thanks.
Kevin