Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Thwacker needs a mechanism..

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 19:30:05 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 18:31:00 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

Reggaeton is what we use here. And if you've never heard reggaeton music,
it's hard to appreciate why it kills mold and termites.

Ohmyfreakin'god. It's a hispanic version of reggaed rap. I now
understand why it kills and maims so well. http://tinyurl.com/2jnodg
for those with -real- balls (and no sense whatsoever)

You'll notice, if you listen to enough of it, that the EcoBlast rechargeable
air horn is one of the regular instruments. d8-)

Thanks or the wonderful opportunity, Ed, but I'll pass.

--
Ultimately, the only power to which man should aspire
is that which he exercises over himself.