Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
AWN AWN is offline

Default Oxy/acet torch questions Ping AWN

Thanks Steve! As to your post on worst case scenarios... I ran into my
basement shop today to grab something quickly before dinner guests
arrived.... And... I knocked over a cast iron table saw wing right onto my
bare foot against concrete. Needless to say, after the smashed metatarsal
and 5 hour hospital visit, I have my crutches to remind me of my stupidity
for the next 6 weeks or so...

The lesson... Boots in the workshop (ever slippers would have been better
than bare feet). Second lesson... Leaning CIRCA 1960 table saw wings
against a shop wall rather than installed on the saw or stored properly IS a
recipe for eventual disaster.

Thanks again,
Andrew.

On 10/8/07 3:16 PM, in article , "SteveB"
wrote:

I took the liberty of copying and posting your message in
sci.engr.joining.welding

Cruise over there and see the posts.

Steve