Gunner

Default Nice write up about LEDs

On Sun, 16 May 2004 18:59:06 -0700, John Ings
wrote:

On Sun, 16 May 2004 20:18:14 -0400, Patrick
wrote:

Tell me honestly..do you ever want to have or try something might have some
danger involved?

Like living in proximity to a person of unknown mental stability who
owns machine guns, mortars and flamethrowers? No.

Depending on the phase of the moon, that could be a lot of people to worry
about.

Not in my country.

6 million firearms in your country John....Ill bet the dead bodies are
laying every where.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell