Gunner

Default Nice write up about LEDs

On Sun, 16 May 2004 15:29:43 -0700, John Ings
wrote:

On Sun, 16 May 2004 14:56:23 -0700, "Those Minds"
wrote:

I feel there should be no laws that prevent a person from posessing the
items you list below

You will therefor never understand why people who think the way you do
make the general public very, very nervous. Many reading this thread
will understand though.

Im not nervous by that. Id be surprised if the majority of those
reading that feel nervous. Its only those like you that for some
strange reason feel nervous.

Is it because of your mental issues that you feel that way? Do you
think you would nut roll and massacre hundreds?

Seek help immediately.

Btw...you may find this frightens the **** out of you...chuckle...

http://www.knobcreekrange.com/

Check out the photos and the archive. The annual shoot is not to be
missed G The links may be of interest as well.

All those privately own machineguns and cannon and what not..just
south of you....brrrrrr...must make your skin crawl..eh?

Gunner
That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell