Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default local TV what antenna?

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:29:57 -0500, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

As part of the overall consideration, I'd factor in that NTSC
broadcasting over the air is scheduled to be turned off in less than
18 months. So, at that point, you'd need an antenna appropriate to
received digital,

The same antenna that works with analog will work with digital.

The thread reminds me that I need to check a PC TV tuner.

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligable. Early
in life I absented myself from Christian assemblies."
-- Benjamin Franklin

He liked French ladies as an Ambassador

--
Oren

"I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you."