Gunner

Default Nice write up about LEDs

On Sun, 16 May 2004 12:08:37 GMT, "James B. Millard"
wrote:

John Ings wrote:

On Sun, 16 May 2004 02:29:25 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Just out of curiosity, what is your definition of an "assault rifle"?
Type out your impressions, dont bother going and looking it up.

Gee, after only 39 years in the military, qualifying with them every
year, how would I know?

Let's put it this way, you don't need a 30 round clip to hunt deer.

It's not a "CLIP", it's a MAGAZINE. I hate that -- you'd think that after
39 years in the military, you'd at least know the right words...

Chuckle..indeed. Hoist by his own petard methinks.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell