Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz Dave Hinz is offline

Default todocoleccion.net.... Quite interesting!!

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 04:24:49 -0700, wrote:
On 27 Sep, 15:06, Brian Lawson wrote:

Just a bit of humor........on my Forte Agent newsreader set up in what
they call a "three-panel display", the long Subject lines get
foreshortened/truncated somehow. For this one, it came as.....
14 todocoleccion.net....Q....sting!!
exclamation marks and all. Seemed appropriate.

Dear Brian Lawson and company!
I have been hesitating whether to reply to your comment or not, and
against some very good advice, I have decided to dedicate a few lines
to you and "your friends".

Oh, do go away, we are on to your games and are not stupid.

I lead a group of collectors in my home town, and we have trully
discovered, through some friends who live in Spain, the website I
mentioned in my message.

Interesting that you "discovered" that which a simple 'whois' tells us
that you own.

Free hint: we're not as stupid as you. Go away.

Of course, we should not have bothered, since instead of checking out
what I was saying you decided, firstly to call me a spammer (not even
in my wildest dreams I could be something so technical!!!!!), secondly
to insult me by calling me "stupid"

Oh, no, that label still applies, even more so now that you think you
can bull**** us with a response. We've seen your type before, you see,
over and over and over, for decades. Most of them are better at it than
you are.