SteveB

Default OSHA

"Robin S." wrote in message
.. .

"Anthony" wrote in message

I realize the fun you are poking here, but honestly, you would be
suprised at the number of folks who don't understand proper eye
protection.

A law was recently passed in Canada (bill C-45) that if a co-worker is
injured and you knew about the safety infraction and didn't do anything,

you
can be held criminally liable. Granted, hard to nail someone for that,
but...

In the two shops I currently work in, you wear safety glasses and safety
boots 100% of the time. If you don't have them or won't wear them, you go
home or you're fired.

Regards,

Robin

And if you go blind, they send you home, too. ;-)

Steve