Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kate Kate is offline

Default Celtic Box progress

"mac davis" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Oct 2007 22:24:06 -0500, "Kate" wrote:

Hey gang...
I finally got all of the parts carved... PHEW! My fingers are tired.
I'll put it together tomorrow.

I can hardly wait to start the enxt one!

Kate

Wow... that's spectacular, Kate!

How will the parts be put together... joints, etc.?

*Thanks Mac.
I'm copying the original box on this one but have already decided that the
joints they have put in there are not ...
oh lord... the puns...
Ok, anyway, I think I can come up with something better. I'm just pretty
limited with the tools I have. But what the hey, it LOOKS hand crafted by an
amateur and that's what I am.

I showed my wife the pictures and she said "Tell Kate it's beautiful.. I'm
impressed!"

*awww.. thell her thank you

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing