Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default local TV what antenna?

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 05:09:39 -0700, RickH
wrote:

On Oct 7, 5:11 pm, "J. Davidson" wrote:
We have 4 TVs in the house connected to satellite. We have another, a
Sanyo, on which we would like to be able to watch local TV (we live near
Memphis). Can someone recommend an antenna for us?
Many thanks,
Jackie Davidson

You want the best, go with Winegard, they are awesome:

http://www.winegard.com/offair/products.htm

Also consider that VHF analog broadcasts will be gone in short time,
so an antenna that favors UHF reception would be better for over the
air High Definition which is broadcast digitally in UHF. The HD8200P
should be fine if you still need good VHF reception now, and should do
outstandingly well for everything in the future and current HD
broadcasts.

Most of the newer TV stations around here use UHF, but there's an
interesting exception. The local ABC station broadcasts digitally on
channel 10.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligable. Early
in life I absented myself from Christian assemblies."
-- Benjamin Franklin