Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Aluminum, again

Ivan Vegvary wrote:
Thanks everybody for encouraging me to take my scrap aluminum siding to the
metal scrap dealer (instead of my wife's kiln). I also have been saving
aluminum window frames, screen door frames and ladders. Are these also not
ideal for foundry work? Should I throw them on the truck?

Hi Ivan,
I happen to have a 16 lb ingot of fresh 356 aluminum casting alloy that
I bought from Budget http://budgetcastingsupply.com/Metals.php.
I will saw it in two and pop it into a flat rate box for you.
It is yours for the cost of shipping. ~9 bux.

len.turnbowandarrow(delineator)gmailsystem.com

Delete '&arrow' and 'system',substitute the proper delineator to reply.

--Winston