Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave August Dave August is offline

Default Applying sledgehammer to computer hard drives

Try a highschool chemistry book,

This ain't rocket science..

--.- Dave

"Bill" wrote in message
. 97.142...
"Pete C." wrote in
:
snip

Hummmm...I wonder if I should send him an e-book on improvised
explosives.......

Gunner

Of course, everyone should have a copy of that as well as the military
explosives tech manual... I expect we'll be needing them in the next
few years...

I've got a couple of them floating around and always wondered how acurate
they really are.
(Puts tinfoil hat on)
I've heard rummers that alot out there are intentially buggered up just
enough to screw up (read 'screw up' as cause major body parts to move in
oposite directions) to whoever might actually try to use the recipes or
procedures.
(Takes off tinfoil hat)

I do wish I could get my hands on info I could reasonably trust.

Bill