Larry Jaques

Default Nice write up about LEDs

On Sun, 16 May 2004 06:37:35 -0700, John Ings
brought forth from the murky depths:

On Sun, 16 May 2004 08:01:03 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Ah the independent frontiersman! Nobody's gonna tell him what to do!
Not even his own elected government!

Correct. We tell THEM what to do. Every 4 years we refresh their
memory. Sometimes they listen, sometimes not. However when the
government becomes oppressive odd things happen as demonstrated by a
certain document released in 4 July, 1776

My country was ruled by the same monarchy, and still is. But we didn't
have to get into a shooting war to gain our freedom. You seem to feel
that a magnum load is the solution to every problem.

John, a man who cannot -legally- defend his own (or a family member's)
life is not at all "free" in my opinion.

I, too, used to be down on handguns but I read more about it, found
the truth (totally different than the media hype/lies) and am now
strongly pro-gun/anti-gun-control. I urge you to read more about it
(from a wider variety of sources than you currently do) to get a more
clear picture of reality. It ain't nuttin' like the telly says, sir.

But it's your life, your choice. I wish you well.

---
- Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. -
http://diversify.com Web Applications