Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Any thoughts?

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"dennis@home" wrote in message

You have to have a fire in a bread oven for hours before it's hot
enough to bake in - but it's worth it.

Worth destroying the planet just to bake a bit of bread in an old
fashioned way?

How is it even contributing to destroying the planet?

Now if it were properly insulated and you baked for the street..

What makes you think it isn't well insulated or that I don't bake a large
amount in it? Not for the street but for two months' worth for us.

So you waste even more energy by freezing bread?

You're determined to prove your point, aren't you!

No, the freezer uses far less energy than the electric oven would to bake
the amount of bread I can in the wood fired oven :-)

Mary