John Ings

Default Nice write up about LEDs

On Sun, 16 May 2004 17:22:02 -0700, "Those Minds"
wrote:

Now there is a sad state of affairs...to be paranoid of everyone you see
walking down the street because you don't personally know their mental
state.

Not everyone. Only those who by their behaviour cause me to wonder
about their mental state. Like somebody carrying an AK-47 for
instance. Or somebody I know keeps grenades and flamethrowers in his
garage.

And they MIGHT own a percieved dangerous implement.

And ARE KNOWN TO own an implement which has no other purpose but to
kill people on a wholesale basis. Like a machine gun or a claymore
mine.

I guess you would not enjoy living in a country that is free and the
government doesn't take care of our every want and need from the cradle to
the grave. (yet)

Like say, Afghanistan?
Lots of folks own AK-47s and grenade launchers there.

As for me, I enjoy freedom.

So move to Afghanistan.