Those Minds

Default Nice write up about LEDs

Now there is a sad state of affairs...to be paranoid of everyone you see
walking down the street because you don't personally know their mental
state. And they MIGHT own a percieved dangerous implement.
I guess you would not enjoy living in a country that is free and the
government doesn't take care of our every want and need from the cradle to
the grave. (yet)
As for me, I enjoy freedom.
Those Minds

"John Ings" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 May 2004 16:20:52 -0700, "Those Minds"
wrote:

Why should someone be nervous....

Because you want to have those things.
Does it not occur to you that people will wonder why, and not be
placated by your bland assurance of harmlessness?

Tell me honestly..do you ever want to have or try something might have

some
danger involved?

Like living in proximity to a person of unknown mental stability who
owns machine guns, mortars and flamethrowers? No.