Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jJim McLaughlin jJim McLaughlin is offline

Default Need GE / Thomson Manual 27GT616

hr(bob) wrote:
On Oct 6, 3:24 pm, jJim McLaughlin wrote:

I am looking for a Thomson Consumer Electronics / GE television
manual for a GE branded model 27 GT616. Unit has on the back a label
that it was
manufactured in 1998.

Googled and found several services which claim to have both hard copy and
downloadable PDFs of many manuals for sale for a fee, but none have this
particlar manual.

The following sites had no manual for this product:

ESIhttp://www.eserviceinfo.com/newfiles/new_5900.html

Service Manuals.Nethttp://www.servicemanuals.net/?gclid=COmfwan-7Y4CFQFgYQodxwx8NA

Both the GE and Thomson sites are dead for su[pport, thugh GE refers to
a Jasco
site which has a phone number for support. Phones are unanswered as its
the
weekend, and will reopen Tuesday as they are closed Moday for Columbus
Day in the U.

Anybody here have a source for this manual?

Thank you.

How about SAM'S Photofacts??

H. R. Hofmann

Sounds like a really good idea.

Can you tell me where one finds "SAMS Photofacts?