Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Should Recalls Cause A Company's Demise?

On Oct 7, 3:52 pm, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 10:56:13 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, F.
George McDuffee quickly quoth:

On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 05:36:08 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:
snip
Too Many Trolls sure is sucking in lots of responders on this
particular troll, isn't he?

snip
Yes, however everone eats, so they do have a "dog in the fight."

Big question is what can/will we do about it?

The best answer is to not follow his trolls, isn't it, Unk?

If the answer is nothing, then lets all go out in the shop and
make some chips [metal, not potato or taco].

I've been doing household tasks today. 3 loads of wash while I stored
the hoses and other outside goodies in the pump house, swept the back
patio and walk, and did a leaf burn.

I also 320-sanded and put a coat of Behlen's Rockhard Table Top
Varnish on the kitchen table and am now 320-prepping the chairs for
wax.

Metalwise, I'm too cheap to buy a real masonry hoe. What's the best
way (type of holesaw?) to put a pair of 2 or 2-1/2" holes in the
blade?http://tinyurl.com/32mo86 I'd play with a plasma cutter if I
had one.

--
Ultimately, the only power to which man should aspire
is that which he exercises over himself.

Some hoes are tempered...hell on hole saws.

TMT