Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Repairing a pipe with a wire in it

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"dpb" wrote in message
Do they have any plastic sleeves or pipes that are actually two half
pipes that you can fit and glue together or something like that?

I'm not aware that there are any manufactured for the purpose, but that
doesn't say there aren't and someone else may point you directly to one.

Yes, do a Google search for conduit repair and you will find them. I was
looking for a repair of a 2 1/2" metal conduit connector but could not find
one but I did see material for underground plastic. This is going to be a
real PITA for me with 300 feet of conduit on a wall with 480V 3 phase in it.

Sounds like...what happened?

I should have added for Miami to go to his local "real" electrical
distributorship -- they'll undoubtedly have just what he needs in stock.