Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT - Should Recalls Cause A Company's Demise?

On Sun, 7 Oct 2007 00:22:03 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

clare at snyder.on.ca wrote in message
.. .
And did you know E-Coli is a MAJOR problem in corn-fed beef and almost
unheard of in range fed or grain finished range fed beef?
American beef is virtually100% corn fed or corn finished beef.

And shot full of hormones and antibiotics, just to keep them alive.

"Do you mean to tell me that 8 year-old girls with 38DD breasts are
NOT supposed to exist? Bbbut, the AG rep told me that growth hormones
for cattle were safe!" Snopes it for me, will ya, Ed? I haven't.

-- I'm in touch with my Inner Curmudgeon. --