Posted to alt.home.repair
jJim McLaughlin jJim McLaughlin is offline

Default Need Manual - GE 27GT616 (TV) (Thomson Consumer Electronics.

I am looking for a Thomson Consumer Electronics / GE television
manual for a GE branded model 27GT616. Unit has on the back a label that
it was
manufactured in 1998.

Googled and found several services which claim to have both hard copy and
downloadable PDFs of many manuals for sale for a fee, but none have this
particular manual.

The following sites had no manual for this product:

ESI
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/newfiles/new_5900.html

Service Manuals.Net
http://www.servicemanuals.net/?gclid...FQFgYQodxwx8NA

Both the GE and Thomson sites are dead for support, though GE refers to
a Jasco
site which has a phone number for support. Phones are unanswered as its the
weekend, and will reopen Tuesday as they are closed Monday for Columbus Day
in the US.

Anybody here have a source for this manual?

I'm certainly willing to pay a reaonable fee
for a hard copy of PDF download.

Thank you.