Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default How does one fill a large void in a window sill?

"Steve" wrote in message

I'd appreciate any ideas on how to solve this problem. I'd also appreciate
whatever) to fill a large void like what I have and how it worked out.

Sounds like a perfect application for a piece of 1/2" "trim" or quarter
round molding, painted the same color as the "sill".

What I'm not certain of is that your terms, "sill", "width", "height",
"depth" are standard definitions, which could make any answer no workable.

Can you link to a picture?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/30/07