Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Should Recalls Cause A Company's Demise?

On Oct 7, 12:47 am, Wes wrote:
"Ed Huntress" wrote:
And shot full of hormones and antibiotics, just to keep them alive.

I'm starting to wonder about that stuff crossing into humans, expecially the
hormones. When I was 15, girls were not as well endowed as they are now.

Wes

Oh Wes....it is just your imagination. LOL

In all seriousness, hormones from meat production have been detected
in people, in the unborn and in our water supplies.

So yes...it is likely that girls are entrying puberty earlier because
of them.

TMT