Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kate Kate is offline

Default Kitchen stool.... Finished! (1 of 2)

Ya know Mark...
I think this stool is just so cool.
(too cool for a stool?)
It looks like it would topple if you sat on it but I know that's not true. I
love the way it seems so out of balance that it's balanced.

So... how is it to sit on?

K.

"Mark Johnson" wrote in message
. ..
Some of you may remember this kitchen stool that I started last summer.
It's been sitting in the shop corner waiting for glue and finish since last
October, so I figured I'd throw some finish at it for it's birthday. Red
oak and maple with General Finishes Arm-R-Seal. 28" tall x 12" wide x 13"
long .

-MJ