Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default BIG BARN

lance wrote:
I want to reside the cable end of this huge barn. Does anyone have a
recommendation of what I can use that is cheap?

I assume that would be "gable", and how big is "huge"? What is the
structure/spacing/etc., and is current siding structural or simply
cladding? Too much unknown to know what would even work.

As for "cheap", probably can't do much better than factory
seconds/blem's from the sheet metal folks. Of course, it won't have
warranty, may be mismatched/off color, etc., etc., ... Otherwise,
perhaps you can find salvage material locally.