Posted to alt.home.repair
John Gilmer[_2_] John Gilmer[_2_] is offline

Default Lot's of painting needed. Get a "machine?"

"Rudy" wrote in message

We have a TH that "needs" painting in every room. We have just
completed
the kitchen but there are another 5 rooms plus hall ways plus stair well
plus 1-1/2 baths.

We had to paint the whole interior of our new house. I rented a good
sized sprayer from Home Depot..it did a great job.

Well, what was the "technology" of the sprayer?

Was it run on air or what?

I had borrowed a Campbell Hausfield 3/4 HP sprayer from a neighbor to do
our previous house. I put 120 gallons (in 5's) thru that one for exterior
(stucco) and interior.

Again, was that a "pump" type sprayer?

Your shoulder needs some TLC after though.