John McGraw

Default made a set of handlebars for my harley

"wallster" wrote in message ...
You're right! I HAD to put them on! (posted them on the page)
walt

"Lane" lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com wrote in message
Why make 'em if'n you aint goin to use 'em? Looks good!

Lane

"wallster" wrote in message
probably wont ever put them on my bike, but they fit and look kinda

slick
for
a first stab at making handlebars. Take a looky see at
http://www.geocities.com/weldingwalt/hbars.html
gee, i wonder if paul teatul sr. (american chopper) will hire me? : )
walt

Hay Wallster They look good! Did you reduce the diameter ~6" past the
uprights, for greater strength toward the ctr? And also so regular
grips would fit? Also how did you get that back finish? It looks
better that rattle can flat black. Did U use an acid dip, like some
tools are finished? (Like Allen keys & impact sockets)
I'd thank my lucky stars if Paul Sr wouldn't hire me. If I wanted
constant verbal abuse, I'd go back w/ my EX. He is useless; Jr has all
he talent & does all the work. He's jealous & is just trying to
justify his existence, sitting w/ his feet on the desk. Sr is a master
gamer, playing Mikey & Coby off against Jr. all the time. He does
anything he can do to stir s... up, like having Vinny sweep up in the
middle of the day. I'm not saying that they shouldn't clean up @ the
end of the day like any good shop does. He could just wake up & walk
onto the floor & say, "Ok lets knock it off & go home. Vinny, you put
the scrap in the scrap bucket & sweep up & mt the trash & Paully put
the tools away & lock up everything, while I go & call my hair
stylist. My coif has a lock out of place. Meet ya out front." No need
for all the drama. Jr. is going to have to start his own custom shop,
unless the 'ol man gets a sudden flash of sanity.
Keep It up John