Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill Stock Bill Stock is offline

Default Wok fumes

wrote in message
oups.com...
It is vented across hi ceiling to the rear of the house where there is
a shared soffit. from there the vent points downward. The fumes are
traveling through the soffit and entering our house. Bedroom between
the walls everywhere we are being inundated with the stench every time
he cooks. often late at night. I though there would be some fresh
perspective.

If he's a big a dick as you say and the soffit is shared, ie. you have
access to his vent (albeit at a distance). Get a long drill bit and a can of
Great Stuff and fill his vent with polyurethane foam. The next time he fires
up his WOK he'll be able to appreciate your concerns.