Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default screen porch standing water

wrote:
On Oct 5, 5:34 pm, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 11:38:05 -0700, "

wrote:

I guess I was not clear, I am thinking of drilling 2 holes in the
aluminum bottom support rail, on both sides of the corner post.. not
in the tile, that should give the water a lower place to drain to..

What I hear you say is that the tile went in after the enclosure. The
frame rest/fastened on the concrete pad. You need two weep holes at
the low end; to drain water. You can drill two holes, imo.

--
Oren

"I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you."

dont know what weep holes are, but there are no holes in it plugged, i
am thinking of doing what oren sez..

Weep holes are holes in the side of the track for windows and doors so
that rain water drains out rather than standing in the track.