Tom Gardner

Default OSHA

I just don't know to be honest. Something in the back of my mind just won't
accept it. I might accept copper for a home shop but I've had to repair too
many black pipes from abuse to think copper would ever do. In the back of
my mind, I think that the black pipe helps support the roof! At least I
know about my blinders and hired Roger as a consultant just to "look" at
things with new eye balls.
--

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
news
And just what do you think they would have said about copper air lines?

Let
the flames commence!!! I'll never agree to anything other than black

pipe!

Interesting, Tom. Any particular reason? Shouldn't fail
catastrophically, but would certainly not have the rigidity of black pipe.
Want to share your thoughts?

Harold