Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP* ATP* is offline

Default Where to get cheap fasteners??

"Bill" wrote in message
. 97.142...
I'm looking to stock up on some essentials in my shop, namely bolts, nuts,
washers and lock washers. Can anyone recommend where to go to get these
in
bulk?? I can't see buying them in the small packs at the local stores and
Mcmaster seems pricey. I can get some of the stuff by the pound at the
local TSC (Tractor supply center) but nothing small and I'd like a couple
of pounds of stuff in the 10-24 range. Any suggestions where to get
fastners cheap in 1 lb quantities?

Bill

If you're into auctions, you can usually get a whole wall of stuff fairly
reasonably- although you may end up taking more than you need, I've seen
thousands of dollars worth of fasteners go for 1-200 bucks or less,
including the bins/shelves.