Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Celtic Box top...

"Kate" wrote in message
Wow! Now SHE is an artist.
I just don't know what to say. I have always been envious of people with
that kind of talent.

... and to think that when we were kids it was _me_, who could never draw a
soda straw, who had to draw her pictures of horses and dogs to keep her
quiet.

It just befuddles me when I think of how they can do create things as
lifelike as the vegetables and as soft and pretty as the pastel of your
beautiful little girl.

I could not believe, when my sister unveiled the pastel, that she had
captured that certain "look" in my daughter's eye. It was well known fact
that I could never get mad at that kid ... once she turned that gaze upon me
with those haunting eyes, it speared my heart through and through. Still
does to this day.

Mine were, somehow, always ended up being the least dry eyes in the house at
the time!

AND to stay on topic.. I like the frame that you built *WEG*

Thanks, Kate. It'll have to do until I can make the "real" one.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/30/07