Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] russell.frank1@gmail.com is offline

Default Garage light activation using sensor

On Sep 29, 8:59 pm, "Bob M." wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

I have a Genie-Pro CM 6800, garage door opener. I would like however,
to alter it to have the garage lights come on when the safety sensors
are tripped. I would hope to accomplish this without replacing the
system. Is there a simple and inexpensive solution?

Thanks

Frank

How about just a motion-sensing switch to replace the regular switch for
these lights? That's what I have.

Thanks All,

Sorry for the delayed response. I think the motion detector on the
garage lights will serve my purpose, Yes you would think that having
this feature on the cheapest door opener would be a standard. I guess
they needed to save 50 cents.

Thanks again and a great site too!