Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John John is offline

Default Where to get cheap fasteners??

Bill wrote:

Ignoramus23835 wrote in
:
snip

I think that McMaster is not that pricey.

I went back and looked again, helps if I look at the right stuff, I'm not
sure what I originally was seeing but they were in packs of 10 and pricey,
now that I've made sure I'm on the right page the prices seem better and
now I see packs of 100.

Even so, anyone else have another place to recommend. It's so easy to
compare on the net that I like to get a couple of prices along with
shipping before I commit.

I'm in Eastern PA, near Reading, so if someone can recommend a place with
bulk stuff that might be near me I'll give it a try. Much more fun to go
and pick it up at a store I can browse through than it is to buy online.

Bill

You missed the auction at LB metals in Reading. They had tons of
screws and bolts. It was sept 23. I did't go because I was too busy
but I would have estimated that there were over 100 tons of assorted
hardware there.

John