Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Celtic Box top...

"mac davis" wrote in message

Kate... I sell pens, bowls, goblets, etc...
Some great advice I got in the woodturners group was to start high and

call it
"art"..

That was my first thought, also. "Art", like beauty, is in the eye of the
beholder, and brings what a purchaser of "art" is willing to pay for the
piece.

In Kate's case calling it such is no stretch whatsoever ... it is "art".

Because my youngest daughter (22) will probably get most of my furniture one
of these days, and my oldest being too far away for that to be practical, I
have always wanted to present her with something small enough to ship.

I can certainly make a box, but Kate's work on the top of the piece for her
daughter is the ONLY thing I've ever seen that would "complement and
complete" the picture that I've had in mind.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/30/07