Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Chris Damico Chris Damico is offline

Default Celtic Box top...

Kate wrote:
Gosh it felt so good to have everyone saying such nice things I thought I
would post an update. I nearly have the top finished. Just a little more to
go on the outer border and then I am on to the sides and ends.

I'm quite pleased with the results so far.

Wow Kate. That's just beautiful. You really do nice work. I'm just about
ready to post a pic of a sign I'm making for my son. The overall design
is a celtic knot I designed myself (fairly simple). It'll be out here in
the next day or so. Once again, just gorgeous. By the way, are you going
to carve the sides of the box?