Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default Who Uses Techniks?

On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 16:16:54 -0500, Pete C. wrote:

Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Just had a customer call me up the other day and tell me Techniks could not
sell direct to the public but that they had to order through me... Never
realized that they only sold to OEM and distributor-types...

Personally, I find Techniks to be the best stocked, usually the lowest
priced and absolutely the best customer service company I deal with for lots
of items.

Never heard of them. Is it that they only sell to OEM and distributors,
or that they only sell to businesses? Not really the same thing, and
pretty easy to qualify as a business if that's the issue.

They only sell to "qualified customers", which means exactly what they
want it to. Once qualified, they sell direct, no distributors.

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com