Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default I flushed my morals down the toilet

"coffee" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 09:55:27 -0700, Bob F wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message

wrote in message
I flushed my morals down the toilet.
How do I get them back? Is there a special tool?

Sorry you voted Democrat. I'd suggest you start listening to Rush
Limbaugh and Sean Hannity as a start on your road to recovery.

If you think those guys are moral, you are pretty sick.

Bob

Bob, Its not you actually that I direct this post to. Its just the nature
of your post that I want to reply too.

This democrat/Republican hating is killing the country. But to understand
what is really going on you have to dig pretty deep and do your own
investigating. This is something that alot of Americans do not do. Instead
they blindly follow the news agencies and echo what they say. Let me
expand on this a bit.

Limbaugh and Hannity are both hate merchants. They preach hate for anyone who
disagrees with them, without any reasonable consideration. They lie frequently.
To me, that is not morality. You could also take a look at how they live their
lives. Not exactly what I would call moral, at least in Limbaughs case.

Bob