Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rodents making home in GENERATOR CONTROL BOX

Gerald Miller wrote:

On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 09:33:38 -0400, Joe wrote:

Depending on how willing you are to keep up with it, rodents HATE the
smell of mothballs. We scatter a few in strategic areas, and they last
for months (depending on the ventilation).

I still have some left of the original box of mothballs I bought
twenty plus years ago ( I keep them in a glass jar) to evict skunks
from under the back shed - I just drop three or four through a hole in
the floor every couple years. One little skunk decided it would be a
good idea to make a nest and raise a family under the step at the back
door and even carried the moth ball I had tossed in, back out the
hole. She gave up however when I started pouring a daily cupful of
chlorine bleach down the crack between the step and the house.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

At least you didn't try an ammonia chaser.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida