Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.engineering.electrical
Stuart[_2_] Stuart[_2_] is offline

Default how to bypass dremel tool internal variable speed control?

In article . com,
wrote:
On Sep 11, 5:07 pm, Jerry wrote:
On Sep 10, 12:06 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

BTW, have you seen the small DC powered clone at Harbor Freight? It
runs on 12 VDC, and comes with an AC adapter. I was thinking about
using one (or more, with different sized drills) with a homebrew CNC
machine to drill PC boards.

Sorry not to reply to this directly, I don't seem to have the original.

If you're interested in making PCBs have you looked at the mailing list
" and their archives?

--
Stuart Winsor

From is valid but subject to change without notice if it gets spammed.