Posted to alt.home.repair
Dick Adams[_2_] Dick Adams[_2_] is offline

Default A word about Long Windows

Last year I had four windows replaced by Long Windows.
A few months ago the rep stopped by to ask about them.
I told him how pleased I was. He gave me a quote on
replacing the bow window in the living room telling me
he was giving me 'employee pricing'. So I got quotes
from three other companies. The 'employee pricing' was
almost half the price of the next lowest quote. And I
am very happy.

In between I had Long Patio put in a new walkway to my
front door and a pation in the rear. I do not want to
spew forth all the problems I had with them. But it
took monthes to get all the problems corrected. THEN
I learned that Long Patio is a franchise operation
using start-up contractors in need of work.

To be warned is to be forearmed!

Dick