Posted to uk.d-i-y
TheScullster TheScullster is offline

Default Worcester Green Star Flashing Blue Light

Hi all

Just wondering if this is anything to worry about.
Worcester 24Ri, one year old.
Intermittently the blue indicator light flashes (about once every second).
The fault lasts about 2 minutes and is seen to occur maybe once a week (but
then I'm not around to see it that much).
It's as though the system reaches a state that the boiler doesn't like
(maybe a flow issue when hw changes to ch - guessing) and it takes a short
while to stabilise.
When is occurred this morning I noticed some clicking, but it was not clear
whether this was an attempted boiler operation or just expansion noise.

Any suggestions/recommendations appreciated

TIA

Phil