Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Village Idiot of Today

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 20:55:36 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 05:41:53 -0400, Fred Bloggs
wrote:

radiosrfun wrote:
Maybe he doesn't understand ILLEGAL = NOT
ON THE TAX ROLLS. They may be working, but not paying into the tax
system. THAT is what hurts the system.

All the unpaid tax revenue from the illegals x1000 and it still is a
negligible fraction of the money wasted.

Not even the number of illegals is known, much less how much
unreported income, so, as is typical for liberals, you simply 'make
up' something.

Without liberals from where would we draw our village idiots ?:-)

From whatever was left. A village can't survive for long without
it's idiot to spur others on to work harder, and smarter.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida