Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Village Idiot of Today

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 20:55:36 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 05:41:53 -0400, Fred Bloggs
wrote:

radiosrfun wrote:
Maybe he doesn't understand ILLEGAL = NOT
ON THE TAX ROLLS. They may be working, but not paying into the tax
system. THAT is what hurts the system.

All the unpaid tax revenue from the illegals x1000 and it still is a
negligible fraction of the money wasted.

Not even the number of illegals is known, much less how much
unreported income, so, as is typical for liberals, you simply 'make
up' something.

Without liberals from where would we draw our village idiots ?:-)

[snip]

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |