Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kate Kate is offline

Default Speaking of Celtic - secret box

WOW Chris! That'a so pretty!
You know, it is something she will treasure forever.
Kate

"Chris Damico" wrote in message
. ..
Kate wrote:
My 23 year old daughter has always coveted my 'secret' box.
It's a box with a secret lock integrated into the design.

Beautiful work Kate. Here's one that I carved for my brother. His niece
wanted a treasure box (she's 3 or 4). He had an old mahogany humidor
that he wanted something "scratched" into the top. Her name is Sarah
Rose (thus the central theme). I didn't get a picture of the finish he
put on it but I heard that she was duefully impressed!